Beginners Group Fitness Class
Description: Each class will begin with an aerobic warm-up followed by dynamic stretching. The core of the class will consist of a variety of cardio moves (hand and ankle weights optional), followed by strengthening exercises using your own body weight and resistance bands. We will end with a cool down focused on balance and flexibility. Small class sizes will allow the instructor to modify exercises to your individual fitness level, ensure proper form and address any concerns you may have.
Goal: Build upon gains achieved during physical therapy. Build basic functional muscle strength in flexibility. With continued participation, attendees may experience improved cardiovascular health, weight loss, improved energy & stress reduction.
- Monday (Gainesville) – 6:30 a.m.
- Tuesday (Gainesville) – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday (Gainesville) – 6:30 a.m.
- Thursday (Gainesville) – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday (Gainesville) – 7:00 a.m.
- Friday (Gainesville) – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday (Gainesville) – 12:30 p.m.
Cost: $10 / 60-minute class – Try Your First Class FREE